Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oops.

Thursday afternoon I had to do laundry for some clothes that I was planning to wear out that night, I also had to go to work, so I hurriedly threw the items into the washer, and as I was stepping out the door, the washer finished and in they went to the dryer.

I tend to be absent minded sometimes, I think so hard on one thing that I tend to miss other things. So, this situation it is only natural that I was thinking about how good the party was, that I had to wash the clothes and get to work, that I did not feel the need to check my pockets (lesson learned). Inside my jeans laid one of my favourite pens. A pilot GreenBall refillable gel pen (excellent ink distribution by the way, though not easy for sketching as it IS gel). I get home from work and open the dryer and low and behold my red gingham shirt is covered in black spots and my white v-neck is also the same. Unfortunately the gingham is ruined but I kind of like what the ink did to the V-neck. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Some times there is such a thing as a happy accident!

    ReplyDelete