Monday, May 18, 2009

A book of looks, similar to a house of cards?

The other day I finally recieved my invite to Lookbook.nu. For awhile I have been trolling the site for ideas and inspiration for my next big outfit.

The girls/women on this site are truly some of the most adorable/beautiful/sassy/exciting/gorgeous creatures I have seen. Nothing is more attractive than a woman who can get creative with her fashion and not afraid to stand out of the crowd (even if it brings negative feedback sometimes).

The boys I find are generic repeats of eachother; cardigan, grey button up, skinny jeans, messy hair, loafers. Also if you are a guy you can't weigh over 90 lbs to get 100+ hypes.


So I was going to add a bunch of my favourite looks so far...but...it seems I can be computer illiterate some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment