Sunday, May 31, 2009

For the hot days of summer...


May I recommend one of the amazing swimsuits from Minnow Bathers, a Toronto based swimwear line carrying some wonderful pieces for both men and women. They had their launch party last night at Penny Arcade Vintage, also the only place in the city where you can purchase them. I recommend checking out their website and seeing all the different items they have. But here is a small preview.




www.minnowbathers.com

Penny Arcade Vintasge
1177 Dundas Street.
Toronto ON
647.346.1386

3 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E the last!

    Hey Bryan, it would be nice if you would give me a comment.
    Merci

    -Emilie Isidor Mikkelsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bryan! I remembered your the name of your blog! Thanks for the advice about the swimwear the other day at Starbucks - I am definitely checking it out this week!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! thanks so much for checking me out! Stop by the store anytime!

    ReplyDelete