Thursday, June 4, 2009

Luminato Festival

I have been desiring some good theatre lately. Something to really awaken my lost love for theatre. The other day it was suggested that I go check out Robert Lepage's Lipsynch in the Luminato Festival. The Canadian-debut of his already world acclaimed piece.

As you may already know from reading earlier posts (See: You know you hit financial rockbottom when. . .), I can't really afford such an expense or really 9 hours out of my day. So after going through the list of events, I came across Nevermore by Edmonton's Catalyst Theatre. Visually it is exactly what I am looking for, a refreshing use of costume and technology to create a beautiful production design.



Yes, after just watching the previews, I have decided that it is definately worth my while. I am going to go see it. Anyone care to join me?


Links:
Luminato Festival
Robert Lepage's Wiki
Catalyst Theatre
Refried Bean Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment